We have been learning about how to make our stories a lot more interesting. One way that we can do this is to use different beginnings to our sentences. We have been practising and are starting to get quite good at our varied sentence beginnings.
Tomorrow we are going to have a disco. It is at six o’clock. The disco is going to be fun. I am going to get a glow stick.
By Azriel
Tomorrow is going to be a disco. It is going to be exciting. I am going. Tomorrow I think I am going to wear a costume. My class will be there too. Mrs Stupples will dance with me. Mum is letting me wear a pink and white dress
By Lucy
Tomorrow there is going to be a disco. It will be fun because I’m going to have MacDonalds for tea. I’ve been to a disco before. At the disco I will get a glow stick.
By Tyler
The martian has nine hairs. She has nine eyes. Her foot had nine toes. The martian has one big foot. She has nine bows on her. She is happy. She has nine flowers in her house. When she goes to bed she snores.
By Hunter C
My mum is coming back from Dunedin. I’m excited because mum is coming. Campbell and I are waiting. Mum was in Christchurch.
By Aiden
The martian has nine hairs. She has nine toes. Her face has nine eyes. She has one big foot. She doesn’t like shopping because she doesn’t like hopping and she snores when she goes to bed. Her body has nine arms.
By Sarah
We have also been meditating, and thinking about what God is like to us. Here are some of our thoughts.
God is like my friend because he makes me feel happy. By Megan
God is like hugging Mum because he makes me feel warm and cosy. By Hunter T
God is like my bed because he makes me feel relaxed.. By Summer
God is like big blankets because he makes me feel warm. By Ben
God is like running fast because he makes me feel strong. By Scarlett
God is like Mrs Stupples because he makes me feel safe. By Luke
God is like a dog because he makes me feel happy. By Ethan
God is like my food because he makes me feel strong. By Dylan
God is like boxing because he makes me feel happy. By Isaiah-Runi
1 comment:
Great work !!! You all must be very proud of yourselves. :o)
Post a Comment